I created this blog or web site, whatever you call it, to serve as a guide or help you people make a better decission. I am no different from you, I am not a bodybuilding expert or trainer. And not long back, I too had been like you looking for a way to get out of my skinny physique. In the process I bought up a number of muscles building program mostly based on their big claims. Most of the programs turned out to be money making scams with little or no use. Infact, most of them were from people who had nothing to do with muscle building at all.
However, I did came across a program that changed my physique and life. Below you can read the personal detailed review of no nonsense muscle building - the program I am currently using. I had got two programs after a great deal of research on internet so you can simply skip all the other programs without a second thought. If I find some other really good program, i will update you on this website itself.
It may sound strange but I was recommended No Nonsense Muscle Building by one of their competitor. It was only later that I found out that the creator of original program was a rather fat guy who had no personal experience with skinny physique. His program was just rehash of information available online.
However, nothing could have been more real than the program that Vince Delmonte has designed. Because he was also a skinny man at the beginning and did not have the god-like body that he has now, he truly understands the pain when your gym instructor asks you to do 10 pushups in front of girls and you fall flat on the ground after first two. His personal story and experience is what made me get his program.
The secrets of going from skinny guy -> bulk hunk
Contrary to popular belief I got to know that the skinny man has the better chance to get the build, not the already chunky male. This is because the muscles are going to be developed the right way which will mean a faster development also. Here are the nine principles or secrets that form the basis of his receipe for growth
• The Stress Must Be Specific
• The Stress Must Be Above Your Threshold
• The Stress Must Be With Heavy Weights
• The Stress Must Be With High Reps
• The Stress Must Be Progressive Overload
• The Stress Must Be Intense
• THE STRESS MUST BE SHORT AND INFREQUENT
• THE STRESS MUST ACHIEVE THE MAXIMAL RESULT WITH THE MINIMAL AMOUNT OF WORK
A screenshot of the book - each principle is clearly laid out with examples and explanations...
What the No Nonsense Really Means
The first thing that to notice with the Vince Delmonte No Nonsense Muscle Building Program was the rest and the short duration of the workouts. Most unqualified but insistent trainers had always led me to believe that they could only get the mass if I workout for two to three hours six to seven days a week. That never really worked and only lead to a massive but aesthetically unattractive muscle development. Delmonte’s approach was to make the workouts shorter but more intense and the number of days to five days a week only. This was to prevent the injury and allowing the body to heal and recover the right way. This also meant a well balanced development.
The Key is in the Healthy Diet and Nutrition
Other ‘quick and easy’ training program I mentioned at the start of this review had pushed me to purchase a lot of synthetic vitamins and supplements which were hormone full to get the mass going fast. However, this program changed my attitude into believing that the only sure fire way to gain the muscle and mass is to do it the right, healthy and nutritious way. Eating a lot of fresh fruits, raw vegetables, protein rich foods, and lots of water was the new norm.
Diet plans and nutrition charts are clearly laid in the book
I found that WATER (& not supplements) was one of the main ingredients to get that great looking muscle. Muscles which are dehydrated look flat and lifeless, with the proper amounts of water intake the muscles fill up and look lush and full and very healthy.
More Plusses in Store
The purchase of the program included a lot of items that eased my life and me a one stop destination. These included:
• Customer support which was coaching on a personal level. The coaching was done via email and is designed according to the individual preferences and needs of each customer. I found that Vince has a lot of qualified support team members out there and they were quite eager and willing to help
A very very strong support community with almost 12000 members and moderators to make sure you have no doubt left in your mind
• There is also a database, Insane Muscle Demonstrator, which includes all the different exercises which will help guide the user on how to exercise properly.
Programs like this make your life a breeze.. no more finding time from your gym instructor
• An 84 Day Healthy Meal Plans sorted out the problem for diet planners.
• The 29 Week Step-by-Step Intensive Workout Program gave all the routines to follow for the next 29 weeks. No other resource was ever needed.
• The No Nonsense Muscle Building DVD was fun especially because vince went around himself showing everything that was needed. E.g. in the video about nutrition he takes you around his home and show what his freezer contained and it was indeed lots of protein :)
No nonsense muscle building DVD is your chance to learn from Vince Delmonte himself!
• I was an gold deal type of customer, it gave me a few extra things likes fat cutting diet plan ( I don't think I am going to need it for now), 84 Healthy Meal Plans for the Vegetarians (again not for me) similar to the first package but containing all vegetarian meals, customers can Download of the entire ebook in audio form for those few who don’t like to read and just like to listen (this was useful, i didn't had to sit in front of my computer and I love my ipod), and Lifetime email consulting of up to ten years coaching for the workout which is a cool thingie. Now that is what you call great service.
There are enough bonuses like this calorie counter to make sure you get whatever you want..
Nothing is perfect and this product is far from perfect. Fortunately the only thing that is imperfect is the eBook which could be quite disorganized. I mean when i read the ebook alone it looked like theoritical, it was only once I had put everything in place that things started making sense and I could get going with it but thats ok I suppose.
Get the Hunk in You Out
I used the no nonsense muscle building program and I liked it and I am sure you will too. You can try this program for 60 days and see if it works, if it doesn't then get your money back by sending an email to Vince or their retailer. I wished it was that easy with my other program but thats a different story.
Discovering hypertrophy has been the most exciting thing during the Hypertrophy Boot camp: Day 3. The arm exercise moves through a force curve is one of the most beneficial exercise which can prove to be an interesting work out too. Triceps can be enhanced to more great looks by following the arm training methods as described.
Work out sessions when divided among different times gives a better result. Be reminded that there should be a minimum of four hour difference between the multiple work sessions. You shouldn’t leave the hypertrophy based program before growing. Keep on practicing the exercises for a continued period of time.
Meat and nuts breakfast is a great source to add energy in your daily routine and catch up with your muscle building schedule. The meat and nut breakfast helps in reducing food sensitivities like allergies to eggs, casein, tuna and oat meals, meat and nut breakfast helps you alleviate such problems.
There remains anxiety in the air, as to how to build muscles like your favorite hero. At the commencement, it may appear to be a daunting task, but in reality it is not so. All you need is perseverance and courage to build muscles. But inspite of all the solid hard work there is something known as non negotiable deadlines. You should always adhere to them.’ Poor diet is an easy way to cripple your muscles, so take proper nutrition and exercise. Muscle Building oxygenates the body and allows your inner organs not to become sluggish.
If you are interested in reading the articles by these authors before testing them out then the following links should help you.
Website disclaimer: Goal of this site is to provide information as a service to people. It is not intended as medical advice. This website generates income from advertisements, affiliate links so we may get paid if you invest in any product described here.